Thread: Pre TN?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I experience some ear pain first. I even had some tooth sensations, tho mild. I started asking questions trying to solve the sourse. I had a ssiter-in-law with an abcessed tooth and was asking how that pain felt, stuff like that. Then came the time I bit down on something a little hotter than usualy and I had my first horryfying hit. No doubt to what it was then. I had already been asking questions from my doctor and dentist so it was goin on for some time before it worked its way up to full steam.

Aw I wish you luck with it all. I hope it never goes further and just stops cold turkey with no further whatevers. Even those are plenty enough distracting and bothersome.

I almost forgot, I also ended up having meneries in ears as well. Now the TN id very painful but it is the meneries with its vertigo and naseau that can stop me moving and doing anything normal until it passes. And the time in past that they both have raised up ugly self at same time, well it was mighty bad on me.

What I hate is all doctors will say is that they are progressive. I remember readin up when it all first started. It said around 40 best I can remember was time most started. I though wow I could have waited much longer. uugh not plesant at all and it did mention women having it more than men, I didn't feel special at all!
Zayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote