View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing42 View Post
Electro stimulation works like a miracle for me. I've been using the Rebuilder ( www.rebuildermedical.com ) for about 10 years now. Pain relief is immediate, and lasts for several days.

I only bought that overpriced thing because of recommendations from others in the BrainTalk forum, and their 30 day no-questions-asked guarantee. Even then, I didn't buy it until somebody in the forum returned it and promptly got their money back. When I started with it I used it twice a day and started noticing improvement within about 10 days. The company has provided much better than expected service over the years.

Other electrical simulators such as TENs units, or the Rejuvenator (doesn't appear to be in business anymore) might work, but I know that the Rebuilder does.

Besides reducing pain, there is a lot of research support that electro stimulation heals damaged nerves once the source of the injury is removed.
It really works, huh? I came across this ad about a week or so ago and it just sounded too good to be true. But if it really does work it's worth every penny. And cheaper in more than one way than meds. Do you know if Medicaid would pay for it? I'll have to do some more checking and see what I can find. Thanks for the heads up about this.