View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am on Gabapentin and of course the supplements listed in the "supplements thread".

I could not wear anything that is tight (thermal clothes, leggings, etc). The seams of my skirts and shorts bother me, even the tags at the back or sides of the dress. When I sit on my recliner made of swede, the fibers really give me pain in my arms. It seem something small fine needles sticking out of the sofa. When I lie down, I try to minimize movements of my feet because any new contacts to the skin will give me the sensation of like a "sunburn being rubbed". I am using now silk pajama, its fine with me (but of course this will not hold come winter). I have to wear seamless socks and underwears because the garter bothers me.

I put Lidoderm patch, it gives me temporary relief. SInce the sensitive skin is all over my body, I have to be patient cutting it into little patches. Also, I had to limit the number of patches being used at one time. The patches dont hold much so I used the soft 3M Medipore to hold them. Of course, this makes me look funny with all those little patches all over my skin (but who cares).
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Susanne C. (05-02-2012)