View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albrown3 View Post
Tell me more about ketamine. I've been doing a lot of research and it sounds like a better alternative but I dont know how to go about it. Any suggestions
I would suggest a couple of things if you are interested in ketamine. First is to find a doctor in your area who offers this treatment and make an appointment to see them. Second, there is a Ketamine Klub on facebook that has a lot of members who have received this treatment and could probably help you out with any questions you have there. And third, I would start a seperate thread here on NT about ketamine and ask any questions you have. Everyone here is very helpful and they can share their experiences (both good and bad) and they are more likely to see your questions if you start a new thread about it. I'm sure if you do a search on here you will also find some good information.

I'm sorry I can't help out more as this treatment wasn't an option for me due to the cost and my fight with work comp to get treatment of any kind. But I think if you do those things you will be able to get all the information you need about the treatment. Many have had great success and have even gone into remission with ketamine treatments so it is a great option for a lot of people. Good luck!
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote