View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 12:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorrado Mike View Post
I have completed somewhere in the ballpark of 80 sessions of HBOT, and it has done wonders for me. I also do neurofeedback and I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy as well as nutritional therapy. I have had close to 30 concussions from playing sports and car accidents, and thanks to the therapy I have done, I am about 90% healed.

The HBOT will only work well for you though if you have eliminated inflammation and given your body the "fuel" it needs to heal itself. So, because it is very expensive, before you begin HBOT, make sure you have your thyroid, testosterone, cortisol, growth hormone, food allergies, etc. checked out and treated before beginning the treatments. Usually those who don't do well with HBOT have some type of road block in the way, such as the ones I mentioned above. Btw, those things are actually very common in people who have suffered a brain injury, especially those who had have had multiple brain injuries.

So, I highly recommend HBOT but make sure that you do your due diligence with your body before beginning treatment. And the cool thing is that in some cases, getting your body treated can actually heal your brain injury.
It's nearly impossible for someone dealing with severe environmental allergies, like me, to reduce inflammation, let alone eliminate it altogether. So, thanks for letting us know that this will not work in instances like that.
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote