View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
ballerina
the only time it is ok to quote another poster is on the actual thread where they have posted and using the quote button...it is not even ok to copy someone's post from one thread to another.

Only members themselves have the authority to post about themselves...no one else is supposed to copy their posts or compile lists about them or anything else like that without their permission, and that permission would have to come from them to us, not just to you.

Those lists you are posting are also somewhat in violation of our guidelines on using posts by members here to conduct "research"
Thanks Chemar for the clarification. I didn't know that posts could not be copied from other threads. That is certainly good for all of us to know because it seems to be done. No more lists.

But it is ok for someone to list me and suggest reading a particular post to learn more about my reaction to a particular treatment??????

I am unclear how using the search button to look up treatment outcomes constitutes "research." Do you mean it is OK to do that but it cannot be shared or posted?

Thanks Chemar!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote