View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
I would like to know this too because I know I have suggested on a number of occassions that people check out the tDCS thread to read about ballerina's experience (and my own too but ballerina's story was particularly inspiring and is what led me to the treatment). If this is not okay I will not do it again. And if it's not okay with YOU ballerina I also will stop and I'm sorry if I ever overstepped. I always link to the thread though rather than relating the specifics of what you have posted. Just would like to check to make sure I am not doing something which violates anyone's privacy.
Catra,
When I post something on a public forum I expect it to be just that. You certainly have not overstepped any bounds as far as I am concerned. Lots of people have copied threads and named many folks and their reactions to treatments.

I joined NT for the purpose of learning and participation in the lifting of the veil on CRPS. I hope anyone who reads my journey will use it in any way that can be a benefit to them.

I have also mentioned you in my posts because you are absolutely so amazingly inspiring, particularly given your age. If you mind I will stop. Although I did not mention your log in name, I shared your success with Dr. Fugedy and he is so excited he would like to speak with you!

The beauty of NT is that so much information is available to us to improve out conditions, and yes-maybe see remission.

Last edited by ballerina; 05-03-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: typo
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (05-03-2012)