View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 03:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
Catra,
When I post something on a public forum I expect it to be just that. You certainly have not overstepped any bounds as far as I am concerned. Lots of people have copied threads and named many folks and their reactions to treatments.

I joined NT for the purpose of learning and participation in the lifting of the veil on CRPS. I hope anyone who reads my journey will use it in any way that can be a benefit to them.

I have also mentioned you in my posts because you are absolutely so amazingly inspiring, particularly given your age. If you mind I will stop. Although I did not mention your log in name, I shared your success with Dr. Fugedy and he is so excited he would like to speak with you!

The beauty of NT is that so much information is available to us to improve out conditions, and yes-maybe see remission.
Thanks. You have my permission to share anything I have posted on the forums as well. Just wanted to make sure we all understand each other so as to avoid any misunderstandings in the future. I am very grateful for NeuroTalk and all that I have learned here and that others have shared. I haven't always agreed with everyone's opinions, but that is each person's right to believe what they believe and everyone's individual experiences are their own. Whatever treatments or tricks give someone relief from this awful condition, that is a real blessing.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote