View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 05:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ladies, check with Anne4tos regarding IntelliSkin for the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4tos View Post
The LARGE Intelliskin arrived the other day and the fit is much better. Took it for a 10 minute test drive and had no vaso-spasms in my right hand. This was an immediate symptom I got while wearing the S3.

The Eve shirt is very long. I can't emphasize that fact enough, so if you are short it may be a negative feature for you. For me, it's perfect! The S3 came above my waist and the Intelliskin comes mid-butt.

I used it this morning to clean out the refrigerator and kitchen. Two tasks which require less than ideal posture. It feels good and brings me back to neutral when I'm done bending and twisting, but 20 mins will be enough for today as I feel some muscle twitching below my scaps.

I will be keeping it as a bottle of Sriracha chili sauce exploded all over the front, so it's now white with many red dots - don't think it meets Intelliskin's return policy anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4tos View Post
klm: I wear the Eve shirt, but I think I'm going to get the bra too.

The one con with the shirt is it's ugly. The way it's cut with a high neck, longish sleeves and a GIANT Intelliskin printed on the side kind of limits you from hiding it under clothes, besides a turtleneck! The bra has a scoop neck and no sleeves. The support may be better in the shirt, but I'd be able to wear the bra out of the house. It may also be a cooler option for summer.

A previous brace (Alignmed S3) did make my TOS worse by putting pressure over the clavicle and plexus. So far, I have noticed no increased symptoms when I wear the shirt and the stitching position by the clavicle is fine.
The Men's POSTURECUE™ V-TEE is fairly invisible under clothes in my opinion, like wearing a V-neck undershirt. One of my female therapists who test drove the Eve shirt for women had the same complaint as Anne being visible under clothes.

ACDF C5-C6-C7 2/28/11

nospam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jkl626 (05-03-2012)