View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
Waves at Alffee - when I saw your owl pic on Facebook, I thought of Lara and how she might want to see it... so now, I'm going to try a little experiment to see if it shows here:

OH YAY.... it worked! and here is how you do it:
  • Right Click on the photo on Facebook
  • Click "Copy Image Location"
  • Its now "saved" so go to Neurotalk and click the little photo icon above.
  • Click Paste and VOILA the picture will show up here!
I've had Grand-Addy here since Saturday... and she'll be here until Friday... I've been napping and going to bed with her at night so that I'm not a tired Addy-Gramma! Its not been the greatest weather but we did manage a day of no rain and a visit to the ocean yesterday! I love being a Gramma - I let her walk in the water and get all sandy and wet

My work life has improved greatly which has made life so much easier. The job itself can be exhausting but the rewards and the time off to be with family make it all worth it.
I tried posting a picture Addy and I don't get the same drop down "menu" that you do. I remember Curious tried and tried to teach me how to post a picture to no avail. *grin Thank you again...Mr.Alffe keeps looking for the baby owl but he/she is long gone! I still giggle Gramma, about being sandy and wet!!

Had lunch with Barbo today and an old neighbor friend of ours. Looking forward to Cynco de Mayo in the park on Saturday..Mango on a stick and corn on the cobb....my favorites!

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-03-2012), Lara (05-10-2012), tamiloo (05-08-2012)