View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy View Post
sometimes the hole is a secure place..... i did not say a good place, or maybe i should say comfortable ......
Oh Goofysis... you have been on my mind! I always know, instinctively, that you are here with us... its just something I feel because I have gotten to know you.

I can't promise you when... but I CAN promise you there will come a day when you can look back at this time and realize how courageous you are!! You are surrounded by love, and like Alffe said, we're holding you here!

I completely understand what you mean when you say the hole is a comfortable place. I tried to have my doctor understand this the other day... and I'm not sure she got it. She's young... and still a young soul.

When things are going good for me, which they really have been this last year, thank you God(dess!)... I keep waiting for my stomach to roll in anxiety... I almost will it to happen... and then my mind turns in circles wondering which "dilemna" I should focus on... to see if "IT" will trigger the anxiety that I have always been so familiar with.

This past year, despite life changing events, I've managed to stay in the moment. Its FEAR that keeps rearing it's ugly UGLY head! I'm sure that's how it is with you dear ((((Goofysis)))))... so many "rock your world" changes for you this year... devastating losses ... and so many unknowns.

You are one brave woman and I am proud to call you friend

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (05-03-2012), Alffe (05-03-2012), barbo (05-04-2012), waves (05-04-2012)