View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Relief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath1 View Post
Hmmmm.... yes, skill does me a lot when injections are in order. I've had some nurses give me IV's and it's quick and easy and painless, and others that struggle and try over and over and you just want to slap the **** out them for not knowing what they are doing.

I'm concerned about it, but as any one of us can understand, I'm in so much pain I'll try anything for some relief.

My appt. isn't until Friday, I'm trying to learn as much as I can about options before I go. I believe he is also an anestesiologist, so I'm hoping he is good at what he does! We don't get many choices here in Ontario, gov't run healthcare doesn't allow us to pick and choose our doctors.

Thanks for the info!
I know where you are coming from, believe me. I , like you have an appointment with a pain dr next week and jsut want some kind of relief from the constant pain. I have tried PT, Epidural blocks , several different pain meds and have not found anything as of yet that helps enough to say. My pain only seems to be getting worse if anything. The pain dr I am seeing has many different methods they try so I am hopeful that I will get some kind of relief soon. I wish the same for you!
Lindaky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote