Thread: scs problems
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default scs problems

Hi there, I am a new member and am in need of advise and help. I have crps in both legs for thirteen years now and have gone through all the meds and procedures. I received my first scs nine years ago and had no problems with it. Two and a half years ago the electrode broke and had to be replaced. There has been several battery changes along the way as well.

In the past eight months I've been experiencing problems with radiating up the spinal column and into my head. Re programing seemed to do the trick initially, now every sequence of electrodes has been tried and pulse widths as well. With each electrode being turned on and off changed the location of coverage to my head. In the past three weeks stimulation is radiating through my arms and recently into my back.

My question is has anyone heard of this happening when everything checks out with the function and electrode impedance. Am waiting to see the neuro surgeon but his nurse that does the programming researched and asked the Medtronic rep and no one has ever heard of this happening.
pat_h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ananimity (05-07-2012), eva5667faliure (05-07-2012), Mark56 (05-05-2012), Rrae (05-04-2012), Sophie_ (05-07-2012)