View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mark,
Firstly thanks for your quick reply and welcoming me into this forum. Ive been looking for a good forum for support and understanding and Im glad I came across this one.
Sorry for my panicky first post. That was my anxiety getting the better of me.
To answer your questions, I was a very healthy kid as far as I remember. I was pretty good in school too. And I was talkative with friends and family but very shy in school. I didnt have problems speaking, infact I would speak on stage for skits and even recited a few poems. I dont remember any problems until my 6th grade.
When I was in my 3rd grade I did hurt my head against a door frame in school when I was pushed. I got a pretty big bump on the front of my head(temple region). I cried but I didnt lose consciousness. I was fine until I reached home and the bump subsided within a few hours. I didnt have any headache or any other symptoms then or the next days. I wasnt taken to a doctor.
Also I dont have a problem finding words. I usually have a problem producing them. Its not severe. Its more like I have a problem pronouncing them. My words come out slurred. And often I can anticipate my errors.
brainalive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote