View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4tos View Post
Julia: I can't give you any advice on the bra as I don't own it yet. It looks like it offers no support in the deltoid/tricep area. What intrigues me about it is the possibility of being able to wear it in public and it could be hidden under clothes. I like the scoop neck and no sleeves on it.

Since you are 5'2", I don't think the Eve shirt will fit you well. I'd stay with what you are currently using. The Alignmed product was extremely short on me while the Intelliskin is almost to long.

Intelliskin was good about returns and exchanges as long as the product was in excellent condition. I don't think you'd have a problem returning it if it irritated your symptoms or didn't offer the support you were hoping to get.

I didn't realize they wanted $95 for the bra too. It's 1/2 the Eve shirt! Women get ripped off all the time with small clothing!
The V-Tee is long on me too (much longer than my older model tank). I haven't found it problematic as I just roll up the bottom end.

Pricing the bra the same as all of the other garments does seem a bit outrageous.

ACDF C5-C6-C7 2/28/11

Last edited by nospam; 05-04-2012 at 09:01 PM.
nospam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote