View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Curious...I have been searching for an active neuro site for a very long time and am very happy with what I've seen here so far! I just need some time figuring out how to navigate this site so I can become an active participant.

My trip here was uneventful other than being pulled over twice in 2 nights by the hwy patrol...lol They were very nice both times telling me the safest places to park and catch some much needed zzzz's, which is why they pulled me over...seems my driving is somewhat impaired when half asleep. I left Florida with only enough money for gas and to get a bite to eat now and then. No money for a motel so I slept in my van, which was not very comfortable so about 2 hours of sleep each night is all I got. No money for repairs if my van broke down either so I just simply hoped it wouldn't...lol It began vibrating something awful in Tennesee. I had no choice but to keep driving and hope I'd make it, which I did...had it looked at after I got here and was told it's the wheel bearings so it is resting til I get the money to have it repaired.

Lisa
Oh_Breeze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote