View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadburychocolate View Post
Hi yogamum, I had a baby by ECS 7 months ago and since then i have suffered, dizzyness, ear aches head aches, numbness tingling metal taste in mouth, I have been advised my gp (after several visits) that i have a virus, etc then i was told i have post natal. I then talk them into blood tests which proved negative. I was at my wits end and have googled my way throughn everything until i read about \CSF leaks and its the onl;y thing that fits the bill. I have been ill since my section and was in perfect helath the day before it, i get back ache head ache dizzy to passing out etc etc .
I shall demand a CT scan tomorrow as i think i have found the end to my 7 month misery.
Cadburychocolate did they find a leak and fix it. I had my baby 8 months ago I have been going to a neuro for three months now with the same issues. They have done one blood path that was successful for about nine hours but then it all came back. Just wondering what kinds of tests they may have done and if you were treated successfully?
Jarow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (05-11-2012)