Old 05-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

[How do I post PDF's
I want to post some pdfs of aticles for my forum but they are all too big. does anyone know how to compress them or make them smaller> I use a mac. Thanks,
jkl
]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJohn View Post
Generally we frown upon the wholesale copying and pasting of copyrighted articles found elsewhere on the Net, especially if they are publicly available articles.

When we're made aware of such copyright violations, we're required by law to remove the offending article.

If you'd like to post something about an article you find online, please feel free to go and post a short summary of the article (or an abstract, or the first paragraph or the like), along with a link to the full article for folks to read if they're interested.

Please refrain from posting entire copyrighted articles without first obtaining the author's explicit written permission. Exceptions can be made for articles that are behind pay walls and are for educational or research purposes, but these should be few and far between.

Thank you for your cooperation!
DocJohn
As long as they don't violate any copyright rules, and if they aren't available for online viewing via a link , I believe breaking them into sections and posting each section as post in the same thread.

If it is linked somewhere online that would be the easiest way to share.