View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

oh you really are such a blessing--an answer to my prayers! just someone who gets it, listens, responds--thank you.

good memory on the previous p/t. my dr called the p/t place and asked for a specific girl and they changed me--i like her much better. the first time i switched to her (my 2nd total p/t), she was very gentle, we did foam roller, and some posture/sitting. no flare after that visit. i went back the next week (last wed) and said I felt some better--i had a lot of hope. So that time she did some manipulation (?) on my lower rib cage/diaphragm--it hurt while she did it--she called it loosening a stuck diaphragm? and then she worked on massage (hard) on my rt shoulder--said that area is still very tight. it felt sore while she did it, then she loosened up my pec muscles. All of that was more muscle-type sore, not nerve pain. But that afternoon--the burning.
The next day I woke and was about a 6, OK, live-able...I did too much. I only tech. work part time, but I do a lot of personal computer stuff, have 2 young kids--and yesterday I really pushed it-wal mart, cooking, laundry--was so tired of feeling useless.

Sorry this is so long! I see from you the wisdom in taking it slow. I really have to rest or I won't get better. Hard to hang on to hope that I ever will...but I do believe I will. And I'll admit I'm learning/growing a lot on the "inside" through all this humbling trail
thanks again--I think I'll talk with her next week like you said and see if maybe she expected this with w she was doing. I do the foam roller like your diagram shows and I so like that.
khakis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-05-2012)