View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkl626 View Post
I am curious about them. I think he is one of the only dr's doing them.Dr. Jordan says it is outdated and that botox is the more accepted and proven method. the literature does endorse botox, I havent seen anything written about heparin except by dr. Ellis.

In my case the botox did not work for any length of time so I would be interested also if anyone has tried the heparin and also in possibly taking a trip up to the bay area to see him and whoever took over for Dr. Edgelow. Do you know how to order the Edgelow Protocol?

Dr. Ellis also wrote an article with Dr. Stoney about the value of scalenectomy without Rib Resection. I would definately go see him if you are in the bay area.
Peter Edgelow has trained Steve for about 12 years at the Hayward office where he practiced. I haven't seen Steve yet, only because I am stuck in Edgelow's core program in a certain limited range even though, that is the only thing that still helps me now.

Peter also believes that my lymph nodes are not draining well and that is why I have some of the pain (ties in with the edema and inflammation that some of you talk about). His spinal mobility exercises are the ones that I can't really do without pain and that is why my lymph nodes don't drain properly. His philosophy is also that you must be able to do his protocol without any pain.

It would be worth your while to come to the Bay area only if your doctor thinks so too. It's a long term commitment and it does not work for everyone. But some people who can do his whole program, do amazingly well. His kit can be ordered online from Santa Rosa, but I would only do it with the guidance of a therapist who is trained under Peter and can fine tune it to suit you.
stos2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote