View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 07:37 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default What are the odds.....?

....that moon daughter would have had to deal with such a rare experience as a boundary dispute and would have been on this forum when the subject came up? 'tis an odd universe. [I would have enjoyed helping you beat that carpet bagger, BTW]

Good observations on stress. One of our number (Harley?) was going through some unusual testing and was hooked up to monitoring equipment when the physicians noticed that every time her significant other came into the room that there was a strong negative response within her. Ending that relationship greatly improved her symptoms. A lot of PWP (young onset in particular) seem to have spent a lot of our lives putting other people first. Maybe a part of us gets tired of that and rebels any way that it can. Take that a little farther and you could see a lot of our symptoms as the outward manifestations of inner conflicts. Tremor. Rigidity. Slowness. -Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
Dear Bob,

I think if we could see the energetic and psychic impact interacting with people really looks like we'd be amazed at how deeply we are connected. I was a defendent in a lawsuit regarding a historical land survey where our land , water well and potentiallly our home were all at stake and the strange thing is that pd sx became evident for me at the time the neighbor who sued us moved into our area-long story but i will also say after a long protracted suit once settled and they moved away I started feeling so much better - the pd sx abated dramatically
I did ok on the stand for the most part but the prosecuting attorney was kniving and expert on pushing buttons and finallly got to me. Court rooms are full of REPTILES!
PD does make stress visible as Rick says...canaries in a mine....and beware the psychic influences that also are at play -sometimes i wonder if there are some ammong us who could cure their sx by leaving a stressful marriage, neighborhood, job etc. we are walkingg biofeedback machines indeed!
Currently (2011) taking 200/50 Sinemet CR 8 times a day + 10/100 Sinemet 3 times a day. Functional 90% of waking day but fragile. Failure at exercise but still trying. Constantly experimenting. Beta blocker and ACE inhibitor at present. Currently (01/2013) taking ldopa/carbadopa 200/50 CR six times a day + 10/100 form 3 times daily. Functional 90% of day. Update 04/2013: L/C 200/50 8x; Beta Blocker; ACE Inhib; Ginger; Turmeric; Creatine; Magnesium; Potassium. Doing well.
reverett123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (05-06-2012)