View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I had to read your post a few times before responding. While you may or may not have MS you definitely have something going on. My concerns when I read your post was your medications. Aldactone is sometimes used to treat high blood pressure, among other things. Since you have such fatigue and circulatory issues as well as some other "side effects" going on, what you are experiencing may be related to the medication. IMHO, I strongly encourage you to see your dr regarding your symptoms and everything that you have been experiencing. There are many other medications that you can take to help with cystic/nodular type acne, which is what I am assuming you are taking this for since you were also on Accutane. FWIW, I don't know if you are male or female but many women have found taking BC pills has helped them quite a bit with this form of acne.

As for what made me go in to the dr for diagnosis was terrible nerve pain in my ribs and loss of coordination in my hands. I was not dx right away despite having lesions on my brain. It took me a few years to get dx. What brought me in then was the numbness in my left leg/foot and loss of balance and inability to walk. That ultimately lead to my dx.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-06-2012)