View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen View Post
Sorry, Olsen. Could have sworn that I searched first to avoid duplication. It can't hurt to revive the topic given the valuable contribution that biologists seem to be making these days. Cox's work falls right in line with the theory of Paul Ewald.

I just wanted to respond briefly to LFAC. I think your answer is at the very end of the article. A scientist responded to a series of questions in the comments section near the bottom of the page. They are a must read.

Looks like those of us who may have had BMAA in our systems for a long time may be helped by blocking the protein formation. Of course the scary thing is the bio-magnification, we could possibly be ill from it and still ingesting it. I started drinking those probiotic; the green "algae" super-nutrient stuff by Oddwalla around the same time I presented with a tremor. I only stopped drinking it three years ago.

The key things I infer are that it might become like PANDAS where they catch it in time but PANDAS are easier because we know there is an illness right before the neuro symptoms. Or, in those who are chronic "carriers" of BMMA may be helped by disrupting the protein uptake and integration.

HTH

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote