Thread: Been a while
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 06:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi 6Kiddos,
Sorry you are having to deal with all this mess but at least you can excuse yourself and take some much needed time for you. People just don't get it I understand AND I have given up after 7 1/2 years of dealing with this mess. My family is the worst. I have tried to educate them and they are just clueless...mainly in denial...that is the way they deal with everything. You just need to look people in the face and say "I cannot do this or that because I am having a bad pain day." Then walk away and do things to make you comfortable. If they don't like it then oh well. You sound like you may have fibro as you said your joints are becoming very painful in the morning. Mornings are my worst too. Maybe the warm salty ocean will help with the pain so try that and see what happens. I have massive dental issues that work comp said they didn't handle... duh I never had a tooth problem (one root canal my whole life) and now I am working on my umteenth one. I gave up counting root canals and crowns. I do light yoga stretches and exercise more now than ever and it seems to help with pain. I also have been doing natural vitamins via an iv for the past year 1/2 and have to say it is the ONLY thing (besides lots of prayers and a miracle) that has helped me. I am off all pain meds (after five years) and only take 1/2 muscle relaxer and one Melatonin. I take nothing all day. This past week I've had more burning pain but I think because I have been doing much more than I have in years and we have had overcast and rainy days here in eastern PA. Well try to enjoy yourself and get lots of rest.
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote