View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 08:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Physical illness and mania

Possible trigger........................................... ........
Medical stuff............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Wes has to have his gallbladder out. (Yes, I am asstounded as well. BOTH kids right on top of each other. Unreal) But is paid is so high, he isn't sleeping well. So now he's manic and halucinating. Bad combo.

He stayed home with me today. He has been working with a pain level of 10. And lortab won't touch it.

He had a hyda scan on Tuesday and the pain has been worse since. Wednessday he started halucinating and he is raging hard core. So angry.

Any body else find themselves manic or even psycotic when you are in great pain? Any suggestions? I would like to wait for the surgeon to see him on the 23rd and keep him out of the hospital until then. I would be greatful for any advice.

sigh.

I loves me the stress. Can't live without it, it seems. AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Somebody else gets to be the mom for awhile.