View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I don't agree.

I am reading some of these answers and i am getting a little bit worried some of you may be over confident in your diagnoses. High levels of protein in urine is long way away from cancers or other big nasties I see listed above, as some of you suggest. *edit*

The kidneys' primary function is to maintain the fluid balance in the body and to excrete unwanted soluble chemicals. Although healthy people do pass small amounts of protein in the urine normally, above a certain level suggests that there may be damage to the filter mechanism or inflammation. A second source of protein in urine is blood that may come from any part of the kidney or urinary pathway.

But that alone is not enough to say you have either this or that. Don't listen to so so call experts in chat rooms talk to your physician, dare I say pathology personnel may have more qualifications.

It is important to gain information from reputable sources, especially if your are dealing nervous system issues, which can not only effect your senses but your general outlook on your future health and life in general.

All the best!

Rob Answer

Last edited by Chemar; 05-07-2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: guidelines
Answer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote