View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinga View Post
my only concern since i am still having many of the problems I had when I first tested is that is nothing has changed what conclusion will they come to? This is your norm? or if things improved but not much, conclude well you must not have been that affected or if things got worse then lord know what conclusion that will indicate. How strongly do these test try to test for psycological conditions? It seems that that the results can be interpreted in many ways. As I was told it is normal to suffer from depression after a head injury
Jinga,

These are my thoughts as well and I have asked my attorney this same thing earlier today. I am waiting for him to respond. My concern is what will this test really "confirm" or "show" that two of "their" doctors have not already diagnosed me with. How will the results be interpreted and how can I be sure that the results are interpreted fairly?

It just seems like a ploy. Especially since I received a letter from them directly stating that the future of my claim is based upon this test! They are trying to make me prove myself and the sad thing is in the meantime I am missing out on therapies that was promised to me from another nuero-psychologist (one whom I loved and was really looking forward to working with)....oh yea and definitely can't forget about the 70%of my wages that I am supposed to be receiving ...I mean how are we not supposed to worry about this??
Joy6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote