View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 12:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default continuing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy6 View Post
No I do not believe he is an experienced mTBI attorney...didn't realize I needed one until I realized one would be needed if you know what I mean. If this gets anymore difficult, I may need to get a more experienced lawyer with mTBI.
Joy,

I am in a similar boat - I want to return to my employer and did then I was removed until further notice - no exaxt explanation except I was told I could not have any restrictions of any kind ( I believe this to be discrimination and may look into that later) right now - I have no pay - and WC may take a a while.

I hope you have emerg funds to tap. I do have an atty who posed those ?? in last post to the other side and I will need to follow-up on the response. To be honest i am looking somewhat forward to being retested - to see where I stand literally\figuratively. I would love to have improved enought to return to pre- accident status but I know I still am having daily issues to deal with. Some days are better than others.

Keep in touch with me - seems like we are on similar paths with the ins companies on this