View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
All you can do now, at this point, is aid healing...if it is possible.
I don't even have a diagnosis - not that I think it really matters at this point. The medical community has that catch all phrase - ideopathic - when they don't know the cause which makes it easier for them to tell you there is no effective treatment.

Think about it. How many medical conditions does the medical community solve - I mean - take this or do this and it will be better? I mean some surgeries fall along those lines - bypass, weight loss, organ transplants. But those are singular conditions for the most part.

Think of the big medical problems - diabetes, alzheimers, parkinson's, lupus, MS, arthritis, advanced cancer - they really can't offer much of anything. They can't even cure toenail fungus. Then there are annoying but not life threatening conditions like tinnitus, PN, eye floaters - things like that for which we are told "just learn to live with it".

If I sound jaded, I am. I have had my share of medical conditions. The way I see it, it's someone else's turn now. I don't need another one.
grandma123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (05-07-2012)