View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Of course

I have mulitple problems that are aggravated by changing barometrics. Like many, I find seasonal changes, particulary spring and fall problematic. I have been complaing (too much) about the barometrics. When my younger daughter was in elementary school, she came home one day and told me she now understood why I said the barometrics "hurt me". She then showed me an experiment they did in science class that day. The teacher took a pop can with a teaspoon of water in it and heated the can until the water had all but evaporated, then dropped the can into a bowel of ice. The can popped, buckled and caved in on itself. My child then said "Look Mom, that's barometrics!!!!!!" While a bit simplified, I couldn''t disagree with her. My spine, which seems to pop and buckle durring wild barometric changes, certainly didn't.

Take long hot soaks with your favorite scented candles and invest in Netflix or some other downstream so you can keep yourself distracted with whatever kind of movie floats your boat. Some nights can become long and painful and I love the ability to keep hitting the remote for a little serial movie entertainment. On the other hand, if the pain is moderate and just bad enough to keep you from initiating sleep, downstream something that bores your socks off. Best wishes.
Spiney95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-08-2012), fionab (05-15-2012), Mark56 (05-07-2012), Rrae (05-07-2012)