View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I had Dr. Sanders for my TOS surgery and I really think a lot of him. He has become a friend to me and I never had to have any redo's and I am blessed for that.

I don't have any symptoms from the TOS except when I try to hang clothes or look at clothes on a high rack in a store but they go away soon after I put my arms down. I have only had TOS surgery on the right side so I still have it on the left side.

I have done a complete turn around from when I first started out with TOS. I think any Dr. that there are a lot of good Drs. out there that can do the TOS surgery we just hear of the 4 or 5 in Denver. I know that there is one in Louisville named Dr. Atasoy. I don't believe that as time goes on that we have to travel so far to find a good TOS Dr. Look in your own area so you don't have to travel as far before you go to Denver.

As I said, I talk to Dr. Sanders even now. He called me in Oct. of last year to see how I was and I hadn't seen him for 2 years. He has emailed me to check on me and he has been so good about finding me Drs. I need for other things. He found me a hand Dr., a Anestologist for the RSD, and even told me he could hook me up with a Dr. to do my breast reduction when I was ready. He helped me find the cheapest motel around Denver. He's just been there for everything.

I love where I am at today with my TOS, virtually don't have it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote