View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for the support,

I do feel like I will be able to help others with the support of it if it does the job. We do know it can take up to 6 months to see a major difference. If it can help me, it can help anyone.

I have only heard around here of 2 that's been put in for bipolorism and epilepsy. I live in a small area so that's pretty good for here. My Dr. said I was the 3rd for him and the surgeon said I was his second so I do feel good about even getting it. I was worried about my insurance paying. But the Dr. said they have really jumped on the banwagon for getting the VNS for people with depression. The lady at the Cyberonics company sent in a letter to my insurance and they approved it the first time. She said she sent in two more just to explain what it was going to be put in for because it shocked her that they ok'd it the first time for me. I chalk it up though to all of the hell I have put them through. I have had the Governor and Vice President on them so they are fed up with me I think and think this is away to get rid of my ***** I believe. LOL I've learned not to give up for something I believe in.

I will keep you up on this Sandel. I have 2 women that work in my Drs. office that want to follow how it's doing for me, one for herself and one for an in-law.

As far as my virgin Dr. The man doesn't stay that way for long in learning. He has learned about every disease I have had to help me and he does for everyone. I honestly believe he kept Bill with me about 10 years longer then any Dr. could have. I consider him one if not my best friend through all of this. After 17 years you really do become friends with your Drs.

Thanks again for all of the support I get from all of you.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote