View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mrs.D, remember the friend I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, she has breast cancer and decided to stop her chemo after 1 session? Hers has effected her lungs, bones and lymph nodes. After her first chemo, she went to a complementary doctor (a real doctor of medicine). She is estrogen positive. She was given 2x a week Vitamin C infusion from July 2011 to March 2012 with of course other bunch of vitamins which she buys from the regular store. Also, she drastically changed her diet. Last March, she is 90% cancer free. Her bones, lymph nodes and lungs dont have cancer anymore. Its now just in her breasts!

The reason why I am writing this again is because you mentioned about Vitamin C.

I have witnessed on how VitC works for my bestfriend. The infusion takes about 3-5hours.

When she went back to her oncologist, who by the way told her that she will only live o for 6 months if she discontinue her chemo session,the onco downplayed the success of her complementary medicine.

Right now, she has stopped the Vitamin C infusion and is on Protocel.

You mentioned you want to try the Vitamin C, is it specifically for your PN or is it for your total well-being?
Idiopathic PN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote