View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Accessory Nerve Damage

Thank you so much for your attorney's number! I live in Porterville and I think I have an attorney in Fresno..I'm going to call your guy "Just in case" I TOO tried everyone attorney that did malpractice. I think the problem is that in Ca. there is a med-mal cap of 250K, the experts are crazy expensive for a small firm and a large firm want the bigger payoffs.

Dr. Curtin was and is a wonderful doctor. I had my surgery on March 29th. Minimal pain. I cannot tolerate the side effects of Neurontin, Lyrica or any of those meds....So I'm just toughing it out and the pain is not bad. I have not been to Physical Therapy yet. I'm waiting to get approved to have it at home. Meds make me to messed up to drive, plus I have fibromyalgia and never know when will be a good enough day for me to get out. I hate cancelling on them.

I have gained back approx 80%-85% of my range of motion, but my trapezius muscle still looks like a razor blade.

Thank you AGAIN for the number of your attorney.....I'm going to give him a call this week. I have ALL the paperwork from my neuros, ortho's, Stanford saying the AN WAS cut during my lymph node biopsy.

Oh, one more thing....my Primary care physician apparently saw the Dr. that did the lymph node biopsy and said something to him. The Dr. called "to see how I was" that evening. I was taking a nap and my husband said "you will have to ask her and she is sleeping"....he was going to call back but as of today haven't heard a thing. I am not mentioning anything about litigation to him.
Have you started your case? Does your attorney think it will go to trial? One think I do have on my side is that I went back to him and showed him my wingged scapula, frozen shoulder, etc. He did NOT send me for further testing at his expense which is clear Negligence.
Do you live in Ca?
Thanks again!
attipay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote