View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:38 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbo View Post
I so understand your feelings. I lost a daughter to MS 8 1/2 years ago and it still feels like yesterday. The condition is called the "new normal." You just do it a day at a time but it changed my life forever. You aren't alone. Barbo
I like what was said about the "new normal". Many years ago when my first family member took his life, I wondered when things would feel normal again. I felt the same way when my husband of 24 years left me for another women...so devastating. However, I did learn so much and became a better person because I grew from the adversity...the huge changes...the anger...

I became a very different person through all this...one that some of friends my say they don't know. I like the new me and also my "new normal", which changes everyday!!

You take care and I hope you can grasp the "new norm"!!

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-09-2012), Alffe (05-09-2012), barbo (05-09-2012), Doody (05-29-2012)