View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Anyone had PCSD and ran out of options fiancly and for a job too! Any stories ?

I had numerous concussion from boxing etc then in jan fell on some ice then kinda recovered but not fully cause I got into a school that trained me for security for the health region pays $44,000 a year and I pass everything and got hired but dying self defense training got a concussion again and had to turn down the position which I can reapply again I sept but they get into fights a lot in the profession and I may have to find a new career I have a fiancé and 6 kids in 29 years old an still recovering from my concuasion 3 weeks ago and I got my last student check last week and I tired working 2 days at my commissionaire job in a parkaide but couldn't do my tals due to the concussion symtomps they gave me 2 months off. So basically I have 3 months to recover and do my career but there's a risk of being Hurt again or choose a different job but in the mean time in not finciancly ready for this recovery at all and I don't qualify for EI sick benefits or anything Anyone have any stories of a job you choose that works or fits ? Symtomps or no symptoms I have to go back to work within 60 days I can survive with my family of 6 for that long only being a officer in the health region was my career goal I worked 5-6 years in construction jut to support my family but health region secuirty was my career choice now I can't go the route cause in the professions they get hit and punched kicked tackled daily and I don't want to jeopardize my health again especially if my family depends on me. Thank you this discussion board is helpful to find people with the same problems and health issues with post concuasion syndrome
Cjm028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote