View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have the cog-fog. Some days are worse than others. I have a hard time remembering what I did 2 hours ago. I wouldnt remember eating and get into a heated argument with my dh about it and he would have to take me to the kitchen and show me my dishes. I can still pay bills, but need reminding when they are due.

I have a notebook I write EVERYTHING in or else I would forget everything. Appointments, shopping, dh days off work, etc. I do repeat things several times when Im having a bad day. I forget my words constantly. If I cant remember what something is called I start to describe it and hope the other person can guess what Im talking about. I will be talking and stop mid sentence and just forget that I was talking. Ive done that infront of the neuro, and he doesnt seem to worry about it.

I told my dh that I now understand the frustration his father must feel being an 80yr old man after his brain tumor surgery. This disease just makes me feel old... walkers, canes, scooters, help me I cant get up buttons.... I get excited when I see a rollator on sale
KittyLady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-09-2012), Blessings2You (05-09-2012), dmplaura (05-09-2012), Judy2 (05-09-2012), Jules A (05-09-2012), Kitty (05-09-2012), SallyC (05-09-2012)