View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
jrdnpoole,
Can you, or have you had any expert/advanced PT or expert chiro evaluations?

Drs & surgeons don't really focus on that unless it is something very very obvious.
MDs or surgeons haven't mentioned anything about possible adhesions or scar tissue??
* Some people produce excessive amounts and it can cause just as many sx as before surgery.
A few in the past, have had to have another surgery mainly to remove the scar tissue.

They did remove the whole top rib and not leave any stump correct? Sometimes leaving a portion can cause issues to develop.
It should say in surgery report, or ask Dr /office if still in contact.

i havnt done anything like that yet the only thing im worried about is that it hurts to put pressure on it if someone grabs my shoulder just playing around it kills so the thought of having someone push and rub it or around it doesnt sound flattering, and i was told there is a possibility of scar tissue build up but no strait answer. i just made an appointment to see a shoulder expert to see if he has any ideas that was dr. donahues next idea i can tell hes not to intrested or doesnt know what to do anymore because he wont return my phone calls any more i have called everyday the past week.
jrdnpoole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote