View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Wasabi That is alot of information! I am sorry that you have so many health problems but I admire you for doing something about it thru a total lifestyle change. I know that I need to do this but I find it so darn hard to get the umph I need to do it. Goodness knows I can change if I need to..I have been sober for almost 7 years..but it took me so long to get to that point as well. Towards the end of your message you had said the blood glucose over 7.8 after meals is not good...that is scary because my blood glucose shoots up to 12,13,14 and 15!! Stress can make it skyrocket up or drop quickly. So far it has not dropped below 4...but I feel awful when it has. When it goes up high I can barely function and family has a hard time waking me up. They say I don't make sence when I am like that. They have since learned to take my sugar. I think that I will take another look at our diabetic clinic. I hope that they can convince my doctor to gaive me some meds to help control it!! Thank you so much for the information, Wasabi..I really appreciate it..Dorrie
dorrie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote