View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 07:40 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Vicky my debate opponent,

IF adult cells were that successful we'd all be cured. Yes they seem to work ok for some blood diseases. But their supporters are just not accurate when they say that there are that many uses for adult cells.

Sen. Brownback shows Dennis Turner, Dr. Levesque's one and only patient, and calls him healed. That is just not true. Dennis Turner has slipped back down the slippery slope because Dr. Levesque has had a very hard time getting funding. He never had his other side done and the first one is wearing off.

Vicky, I have learned many things in the ten years I have been on the Internet. Sadly, one of them, is that the truth is not the first priority in Washington DC. Pro life does not provide accurate information.

What I don't understand, is why all the senators that voted for S.5 also voted for S.30, like Harkin and Kennedy, big S5 supporters. That puzzles me. Better than nothing? I didn't realize they could vote for both. IT ties it up till it goes to the House and expects them to wait till the embryo "dies".....absolutely senseless. To me this is obsessive compulsive behavior. Are scientists supposed to sit and watch it divide for the last time?

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote