View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stos2 View Post
Gabapentin is like a nerve med as it used for patients with fibromylgia kind of pain. It helps us as TOS patients mainly if you have nerve pain ( it helps with irritated nerves). It kind of takes the edge off as someone mentioned and helps us go around our chores and tasks, but it does not do it all.

JKL626,
The other thing I forgot mention was if you avoid looking down, it really helps with the neck pain. If you read, read with your kindle/mag/newspaper on a stand like the musicians do. ( cheap alternative for a kindle or book is a brochure holder ) A lap top is much better than a Ipad, so you limit your looking down too much. Helps me a lot.
Stos, I do have a laptop,definately much better than a mouse, but I still get sore typing. What is the best way ergonomically to type with a laptop?I am ususally sitting on a couch . when I try to use it at a table, I get sore right away. I think I'll try to put it on phone books. I also am trying to type with my left hand. I definately need help with ergonomics!
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote