View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default JKL'S TOS Journey or How I am seeing all the doctors in L.A.

I decided to start my own thread since my comments are all over the place. I will be pasting some of the older ones to save my arm and trying not to write to much at one time. Hopefully I can help others by documenting my journery like NoSpam has done. I also have a huge library of research,unfortunaltely i cannot post alot of the pdf's but will do what I can.

I have always been a persistent person and refuse to give in to the inevitability of pain. So it is no surprise that I have/am seeing all the dr's in L.A. and soon to possibly go out of town. I am an designer, I draw for a living and I havent been albe to work for almos a year. I was used to working 10 hour days at the drafting table and I'm sure this contributed to my TOS.

As of this week, I am starting to look at Surgeons as I dont think i will be able to go back to work without it.I may be able to try to do a slightly different thing within my field but it will not be easy. My health Insurance, Family stability,Pension etc are all tied up in my job, I am willing to try anything to get better.Th good thing about what I do is I can freelance, and dont have to work all year long, but the hours are usually long.

Last edited by jkl626; 05-11-2012 at 03:46 PM.
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (05-11-2012), tshadow (06-10-2012)