View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I need a new mattress. help me pick one.

I want a NEW bed. I want YOUR experiences with beds.

My MD believes I have some spinal lesions so when I lay flat, I get horrible MS hug issues, and headaches. so, I have decided to get an adjustable bed.

I dont want the sleep # bed, because I sleep alone, and mostly back up to the middle. The double bladder in the bed makes it uncomfy for the sleeper who does that according to all the reviews I read.

Not sure about temperpedic since I am a hot sleeper. Anyone have a GEL infused Memory foam? I hear they sleep cooler. That or a latex mattress. I can put any mattress on the adjustable base, so im not worried about making it a set.

Bobs furniture has a plush memory foam with adjustable base for cheap. I also have seen Overstock.com and they have great prices.

With MS I spend much more than 8 hours a day in bed. I really want to get something that is comfy, and plush. something that wont kill my back after 3 hours, or make me wake up stiff and sore. I have enough of that from MS.

Any advice? Tell me about YOUR mattress. I cheaped out 5 years ago and got a local bargain. it has ruts, dents, the material has pulled away from the innersprings...the guy went out of business so good luck on the warranty. DHs mattress does the same thing, so we both need a decent mattress.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote