View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 01:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Got my meds my supplements now what ?

I stocked up on the vitamin you mention and I got ensure to drink for morning vitamins . Now I rest no tv no Internet no iPod no gym no weights no stress no over excertion.

Just Rest and see how long I get better. Went to Walmart for 10 min to buy this stuff felt nauseated and wanted to throw up but I have meds for that I feel better.

They gave me larazipan for the axienty I get at night time it helps a little but I don't want to become addicted to them. And I take ibeprophine for Paine 600mg.

It's been a almost a month since my second conucussion since jan 17th. The fall I had then I couldn't get out of bed I had very ba memory foggy sore neck tired all the time short term Memory loss and rank headaches. Then I rested 1 month and went back to school and worked out at the gym with 2-3 days of symtomps a week until I head my head again (minor hit) 3 weeks ago now all the symtomps are back.

But this time in cautions what I do from now one and I will take these pills and supplements and watch my diet and I won't work out for a whole year I am taking 6 months off work and what eleae do u suggest I do insstead of laying in be all day in a dimmed lighted room listening to the radio on low with the fan on all day and night ? That's what I've been doing the past 2 weeks and it's depressing I have a year to try to get better at least 50% so I can work and provide for my family .

Thanks .
Cjm028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote