View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
I have so many people say "dont you remember when we..." NO! I dont! Friends will say "i just told you that ten minutes ago" I say "i remember some of what you said, but not all, can you repeat it?" I just cant hang onto a thought nowadays.
It's so frustrating huh Dej?

My manager got snippy with me the other day because I asked her a question I apparently had asked her several times before, then I asked if she could send me the forms again (workplace accommodation stuff cont.) and he reply was "They're the same forms I sent to you 3 times already!!!". I don't think this was a professional answer, but she's also not in my shoes, so I can see both sides of it: Me knowing that my brain's like a block of Swiss cheese out on a Texas sidewalk in mid-July, and her seeing me as the unorganized, scatterbrained, handful of an employee who can't get her carp together to pan-fry it.

I apologized to her and located the stuff I needed on my own. Thankfully I found it tucked away for safe keeping (oh thank you thank you THANK YOU creating folders capability in email!) and another kind, patient manager was able to confirm my questions for me.

Ouff. Some days. Enjoying my 3 days off. Pampered myself today to a haircut and colour at the salon. It cost way too much but I don't care. I had an awful week and darnit, we deserve to pamper ourselves sometimes (and don't do enough if you ask me!).
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-12-2012)