View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 03:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

You guys are great

My previous nurse told me about the self administered version of the IVIG but to be honest I just don't know about doing that myself. Something about doing that just gets me squemmish. I've been receiving IVIG for over 7 years and I still turn my head away when she sticks me

I am just so confused with everything... Get Part A and B with Part D, Get Part A, Part B with Part D and get a supplemental or get Medicare Advantage with includes Part A, Part B and Part C without Part D and no supplemental, Scrounge around for all loose change in the couches, cushions, cracks and crevices in the entire house to pay for Cobra coverage or stand out on the corner with my sign begging for donations and oh don't forget about the loophole, donut, copays, deductibles,coinsurance... yadda yadda yadda. Did I mention the fact that all these things cost as much if not more than my SSDI check is every month?

Does it really have to be this difficult? And soooo confusing????

I know in my heart and soul that everything will work out for me. God has blessed me so much over the last 17 years in dealing with MG and everything that has come with it. I know that he will not leave me now. I just have to take it one step at a time, listen to his guidance and advice from others and figure out what option is best for me both medically and financially.

I'm going to wait to hear from my doctors office to see what they find out and then I'll start making my calls.

Too bad I don't live in Sweden where healthcare is free

Thanks for letting me vent!
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote