View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisajean View Post
I would love to know more about the program at OHSU if you don't mind. I live in Oregon and am desperately searching for pain management for my daughter. She's run through all the usual treatments and still in 24/7 pain and no relief. Do you know if they are doing ketamine there? So far this is the only thing that gives her any relief but she can only get short infusions where we currently live. Thanks!
Here is a link on this website that lists MD's that do Ketamine infusions. I had to check the entire list against my health plan (BCBS) to see if any of them take my insurance. (**) Oh, I guess I can't post links yet because I don't have posts yet but do a search on this site for Ketamine infusion dr. lists.

There also is a link here that is helpful if your insurance **. Again do a search on this site for Ketamine insurance denial. Both of these links were posted by DeesRSD

Thanks to DeesRSD for both of these very helpful links.

Additionally, as I have just learned on this site, there is a complete up-to-date list on facebook under "Ketamine Klub". However, as I have learned this is a closed group and I am still waiting for someone there to accept me. (I push the button to try to get invited but noone has responded yet)

Best of luck.
reluctant@thetable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote