View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi all,
i had both eyes corrected with the laser and it all went well.
now i'll be able to help my friends thru it when it's time for them.

cathy's visit was great. i was in a lot of pain when we were away (it's always something isn't it?) but it was still a very nice trip. we went shopping, out to eat, grilled in and went to the Tiffany museum in orlando. beautiful.

she has finally got a buyer for her NJ hse and signed a contract. she and patti will definitely be here permanently by nov. and our dream will become a reality. we'll never have to say goodbye again.

my butt is still bad. no one can find out why or fix it. i can't sit at the computer more than about 15". errrrr

i've been making a concerted effort to drop some wt. this is the first time in many months that i've felt like really trying. my neuro wanted me to consider surgery and gave me a referral. they sent me their info packet but i won't qualify because i only have 60# to lose and they want 100. gee, what a problem to have eh?

so i saw the positive in that and decided to try. i've cut out most of my nite time eating, the worst culprit and cut sweets. i've actually lost 8#.
at first i didn't believe it because i lose and then gain but now i believe it.
maybe i'll be a new skinny butt after all.

hope you're all ok.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (08-06-2012)