View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 11:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalakity View Post
Hi there,
My name is Adriana. I have RSD/CRPS...going on 3 years now. I've had no luck with any previous treatment. I have tried just about everything, except things that are really invasive, like surgery. I REALLY don't want this spreading. Anyone know of any treatments that may help? I've been thinking of Ketamine infusions...or coma. Anyone done this before?
At the end of my rope
Sorry youre going through this, Adriana. I know that Ketamine is not for everyone, but it does help some people a lot! I'm going to a Dr tomorrow to look into this option myself. There is no longer a Ketamine coma program - not in Germany or Mexico. Both were shut down for various and often debated reasons. I'm dont know where in WA state you are, but there is a Ketamine program in Yakima. Waters Edge Pain Relief Institute 509-574-3805 I'm not at all familiar with the pratice, as I live across the country, but I found this info for someone else in WA about a week ago, so I wanted to pass it along to you as well! I wish you well, and hope you have a low pain day!!
Neko1221 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote