Thread: Kitty!!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:31 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

My oldest son came over about noontime. Youngest came over when he got back into town around 3:30. It rained all day here......hard soaking rain......so we stayed in, watched movies and ordered the new Artisan pizzas from Dominoes! Spinach & Feta and Chicken Bacon Carbonara.....both were excellent. Not greasy like traditional pizza is.

Our original plan was to go get flowers for my planter/bench on the front porch but it was just too messy out. We'll do that another time.

I got two of the sweetest cards, too. Both boys are shy about actually saying stuff out loud but they write the sweetest things in a card. I treasure the cards I get from them......and have saved them as far back as 1986!

Sounds like you had a good day, Sally. I'd love to get flowers for inside the house but the cats just go beserk and try to eat them.....and I'm not sure which ones are poisonous......so I just don't have flowers in the house.

What'd everybody else do?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-15-2012), Debbie D (05-14-2012), Dejibo (05-15-2012), SallyC (05-14-2012)